NIA Recruitment 2026: Deputation Notice for 50 Ministerial Staff Posts

NIA Recruitment 2026: Deputation Notice for 50 Ministerial Staff Posts

The National Investigation Agency (NIA), Ministry of Home Affairs, has invited nominations from eligible Central Government officers for ministerial posts on deputation basis, with All India postings.

50Total vacancies*
8Posts
Level 2 to 8Pay Matrix
All IndiaPlace of posting

If you are a Central Government employee working in a ministerial cadre, this is a chance to move to a central investigation agency in New Delhi or an NIA branch. The NIA notice dated 25 September 2026 was published in Employment News (10 to 16 October 2026). Vacancies are open for Senior Private Secretary, Section Officer/Office Superintendent, Assistant, Accountant, Stenographer Grade I and II, Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC).

NIA Deputation 2026: Key Details

ParticularsDetails
OrganisationNational Investigation Agency (NIA), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
Notice No.E-74/002/C.F. No.11377/Depn-MS/NIA/2026/12133
Notice date25-09-2026
Advertised inEmployment News, 10 to 16 October 2026
Mode of fillingDeputation (nominations through proper channel)
Total vacancies50 (subject to variation depending on future vacancy positions)
Place of postingAll India based
Send nominations toDIG (Adm), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
Last dateNot later than 2 months from the date of publication in Employment News
Official websitewww.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm

NIA Ministerial Staff Vacancy Details

S.N.PostPay Level (7th CPC)Pay Scale (Rs.)Vacancies*
1Senior Private SecretaryLevel 847,600 - 1,51,1003
2Section Officer / Office SuperintendentLevel 744,900 - 1,42,4005
3AssistantLevel 635,400 - 1,12,4005
4AccountantLevel 635,400 - 1,12,4001
5Stenographer Grade ILevel 635,400 - 1,12,40015
6Stenographer Grade IILevel 425,500 - 81,1006
7Upper Division Clerk (UDC)Level 425,500 - 81,1003
8Lower Division Clerk (LDC)Level 219,900 - 63,20012
Total50

* Vacancies are subject to variation depending on future vacancy positions. All posts are All India based.

Eligibility Criteria

Educational qualification, experience and other conditions for each post are given in Annexure I-A, I-B, I-C, I-D, I-E, I-F, I-G and I-H of the notice. These are available on the NIA website. Each annexure covers one post, so download the one for your post and read the recruitment rules before you apply.

Important: Candidates who apply for a post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature later. Confirm your eligibility with your own cadre authority before applying.

How to Apply

  1. Open www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm and download the full notice with Annexures I-A to I-H and Annexure II (bio-data proforma).
  2. Check the annexure for your post and confirm that you are eligible.
  3. Fill in the bio-data in the prescribed proforma (Annexure II) and get it countersigned by the competent authority.
  4. Collect all the documents listed below.
  5. Submit your application to your Cadre/Controlling Authority, who will forward the nomination through proper channel to DIG (Adm), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
  6. Make sure it reaches NIA within 2 months of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.

Documents Required with the Nomination

  • Bio-data in the prescribed proforma (Annexure II), duly countersigned by the competent authority
  • Attested photocopies of the APAR dossier from 2021-22 to 2025-26
  • Departmental enquiry / Vigilance clearance certificate
  • Integrity certificate
  • Details of major / minor penalties imposed on the official during the last 10 years
Note: Applications received after the last date, incomplete applications, or those without the documents listed above will not be considered. The Cadre Authority may verify that the particulars sent by the officer match the records.

Important Dates

EventDate
Notice issued25 September 2026
Employment News issue10 to 16 October 2026
Last date for receipt of nominationsWithin 2 months of publication in Employment News (around December 2026; confirm the exact date on the NIA website)

Frequently Asked Questions

How many posts has NIA advertised on deputation?

NIA has advertised 50 ministerial posts across 8 categories. The number may change depending on future vacancy positions.

Who can apply for the NIA deputation posts?

Eligible officers of Central Government departments and organisations, applying through proper channel. Qualification and experience conditions for each post are in Annexure I-A to I-H on the NIA website.

Is the posting only in New Delhi?

No. The notice says all posts are All India based, so deputationists may be posted at NIA offices across the country.

What is the last date to apply?

Nominations must reach NIA within 2 months from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News (issue of 10 to 16 October 2026). Check the NIA website for the exact closing date.

Can I withdraw my application after applying?

No. As per the notice, candidates who apply will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature later.

Which APAR years are needed?

Attested photocopies of the APAR dossier from 2021-22 to 2025-26 are required.

Disclaimer: CCS Diary is an informational website and is not affiliated with NIA or any Government department. This article is prepared from the official notice for the convenience of readers. Please verify all details, eligibility and dates from the official NIA website (www.nia.gov.in) before applying.

Comments